The 0.22.1 in-game update that was released a few days back is the latest to embrace the game.
One of the biggest reasons for the huge popularity of PUBG Mobile Lite is the frequency of updates that the developers push from time to time. The 0.22.1 in-game update that was released a few days back is the latest to embrace the game.
Several unique cosmetics were added to the lighter version with its launch. Players who wish to download the update can first install the 0.22.0 version using the APK file on their phones. After that, they can avail of 0.22.1 update in-game.
Players can follow these simple steps to get the APK for the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.22.0 version:
1. First, players must navigate to the PUBG Mobile Lite website on their phones.
2. Players need to hit the “APK Download” button
3. After that, the download will start.
The game has a file size of around 714MB, which is why users should have enough storage left on their phones for the download and installation process.
3. Then players need to toggle “Install from Unknown Source” and install the APK file onto their phones.
4. PUBG Mobile Lite can now be launched and players can complete the in-game update to get the 0.22.1 version.
No users can go ahead and log in to the game and play the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
Besides, PUBG Mobile x Squid Game: New React Survival mode is also live now. The New Mode was released on December 20th and has been formally revealed in the form of PUBG Mobile x Squid Game by the company. In this mode, players will be playing as Rabbit, who is malevolent. The players will be pursued by evil.
When evil isn’t staring at them, they must move, which is an homage to the popular Squid Game series sequence. Players who like battle royale games will enjoy a new survival challenge and it will be entertaining for casual players.