Fracture received some much-needed new updates from the Valorant patch notes for the 5.07 update, as well as adjustments to some of the flashiest Agents in the first-person shooter game. Additionally, players can now like particular skins and cosmetics, enabling you to switch between your favourite looks without constantly having to manually alter them. Valorant 5.07 Patch Notes: All You Need To Know About The New Update.
The valorant agent character design team is constanly discussing to upgrade agent power and skills that why valorant team main focus in the agents update.
Update in these agents: KAY/O,SKYE,REYNA,YORU:
• Max duration of right click flash decreased from 2s -> 1.25s
• Max duration of left click flash increased 2s -> 2.25s
• Unequip Delay out of both flashes decreased .6s -> .85s (this is not being tested in PBE)
• Max flash duration of Skye’s Guiding Light now goes from 1.25s to 2.25s over a .75s charge up (after casted) Bird can no longer be shot and destroyed New VFX, UI, and sounds added to go along with Skye’s changes
• Near-sight windup has been increased from .6s -> .4s
• Infinite range on Leer
• Near-sight unequip delay has been decreased from .7 -> .5
• Leer duration decreased 2.6s -> 2.0s
• Flash duration increased from 1.5s -> 1.75s
• Visual in 3rd person for flashed players render behind the person’s head once it starts to fade
• Window increased for awarding assists on flashes/nearsights/concusses from 1s -> 3s
Fracture is receiving quite a few quality of life changes alongside some larger updates to Dish/A Drop and A Ropes. Going to go in the order of minor to major changes.
Arcade – Opened a cubby here to make it easier for Attacking side to hold against Defender aggression from both directions.
These Favorites will persist for your account until you change them and allow you to filter down to the items that represent your style best.
Added ability to equip a “Random Favorite” for every weapon type
Equipping this particular weapon will make it so that in each game you play, you get one of your favorite weapons (along with one of the variants you own) at random each time you enter a match.
Added the ability to filter your Collection:
1. Weapon Skins
2. Favorites / Non-Favorites
3.Owned / Unowned
5.Player Cards, Sprays, Gun Buddies, Level Borders
6.Favorites / Non-Favorites
Fixed issue where if a player was deafened by multiple sources, when the first deafen ended it removed the deafening effect completelyd / Unowned