One Punch Man is a manga series written and illustrated by ONE, who began publishing it on his personal blog in 2009. The series quickly went viral and was later picked up for official publication by Shueisha’s Young Jump Web Comics in 2012. The story follows the adventures of Saitama, a superhero who can defeat any opponent with a single punch but becomes bored with his own power and struggles to find worthy opponents. The manga has been adapted into an anime series and has become a cultural phenomenon, with merchandise, spin-offs, and video games. The series is still ongoing with the latest chapter being released weekly. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at what to expect from One Punch man Manga Chapter 180, including the raw scan, spoiler, release date, and a countdown.
The fans of One Punch Man will have immediate access to the upcoming chapter. The publication of One Punch Man Chapter 180 is planned for midnight on February 15, 2023.
The publication of the issue is scheduled for the following times in the relevant time zones:
• In Pacific Daylight Time, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at 9.00 AM PDT.
• In the Central Daylight Time zone, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at 11.00 AM CDT.
• In Eastern Daylight Time, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at midnight EDT.
• In British Summer Time zone, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at 5.00 PM BST.
• In Indian Standard Time, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at 9.30 PM IST.
• In Singapore Standard Time zone, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at noon SGT.
• In Philippines Standard Time, Chapter 180 will be released on Wednesday, 15 February 2023, at noon PST
Also Read Tragic Sunday: Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Episode 6
The end of the conflict between Darkshine and the Garou is ultimately revealed in chapter 180. Darkshine initially held the advantage. In every sense, he was superior than Garou. Darkshine is already in battle mode, so not even Garou’s attacks can hurt her. This chapter is fascinating because it demonstrates the full power of Superalloy Darkshine.
True to his word, Superalloy Darkshine trained his muscles to increase the strength of his body. Superalloy Darkshine, who is usually meek, is able to change into a brave person when necessary as shown in this combat. As a result, Superalloy Darkshine is included in the list of S-class heroes.
Superalloy Darkshine appears to have won the fight, as Garou goes through a second development. Now virtually bare-chested, his once-clad body was torn apart. The extraordinary vigour and quickness of this evolution make it particularly noteworthy. even more quick and strong than the Awakened Garou before it.
Garou proved his superiority after Superalloy made fun of him. Garou was made stronger by Darkshine’s strikes, blows, and more blows. The combined power of Silver Fang and Bomb’s moves is causing Garou to deteriorate. Even worse, Garou was resistant to the Superalloy Bazooka. Who do you think will ultimately win this battle, then? Geeks, let’s wait!
On Tonarinoyj, you can read the series’ past releases in raw format as well as the upcoming One Punch Man Chapter 180. You can access the Viz Media website and app to read in English, but the most recent chapter isn’t there, so you’ll have to wait till Chapter 180 is available.
Get the latest from Sportslumo.com by following us on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
Revenant Esports strengthens its content creator lineup with Bitty, Ayush Is Live, and Emperor Plays