Esportz.in is a leading Esports & Media brand under the house of Gig Work Pvt Ltd. Founded in the year 2020, esportz. It has evolved into a one-stop integrated gaming solutions company through a variety of verticals such as Media, Publishing, diverse IPs, Production, and Tournaments. It has attracted thousands of Indian gamers by providing them with tier-one competitive circuits with an opportunity to rub shoulders with the pros & consume content about daily happenings around the globe. Over 1000+ hours of produced quality content have been devoured by millions of viewers through various tournaments and gaming shows. It thrives to continue making a substantial contribution to the Esports and Gaming markets with an experienced team resource. Esportz Premier Series Grand Finale Welcomes Gamers and Fans to First LAN Championship of 2023
Esportz.in, a leading Esports & Media brand under the house of Gig Work Pvt Ltd, launched the flagship IP ‘Esportz Premier Series, India’s Yearlong Esports Championship’ two years ago with the idea of an open for all tournament having a community-first approach, providing a platform for amateurs, novices, and pros. A single place for everyone to showcase and compete on an equal footing. Since then the tournament has evolved into a launch pad for anybody who aspires to ‘Go Pro’ by putting their talents and passion to the forefront.
The second edition kicked off in January 2022 featuring five gaming titles, including VALORANT, Clash Royale, Street Fighter V, Free Fire Max, and Rocket League (Covering major genres of esports — PC, Mobile, and Console). Over 15000+ players and 2000+ teams have been a part of this yearlong journey competing in the 18 open online qualifiers held over the year 2022, attracting more than 11M+ online gamers. The qualifiers produced 98 of the best esports athletes from India’s Esports circuit for the Grand Finale, and they are now one step away from winning the Esportz Premier Series 2022.
The Grand Finale will take place in a hybrid format over four days from January 3rd to 6th, 2023. The first two days will be held online, while the remaining two will take place at the Opal Convention Centre in Mumbai, bringing the annual esports cycle to a close by transferring the complete gaming experience from online to an offline LAN setting with action-packed matchups in front of a live crowd. As the athletes engage in their final battle, only the finest and strongest will be seen lifting the Yearlong Championship crown.
1. Lethal Esports – Qualifier 1 Winner
2. Revenant Esports – Qualifier 2 Winner
3. Enigma Gaming – Qualifier 3 Winner
4. ROG Academy – Qualifier 3 #4 Placement
5. Gods Reign – Qualifier 4 Winner
6. Reckoning Esports – Qualifier 4 Runner Up
1. Ayan Biswas – Qualifier 1 Winner
2. Mayank Prajapati – Qualifier 2 Winner
3. Bhagwant Singh Bagh – Wildcard Winner
4. Aditya Verma – Wildcard Runner Up
1. Abu Baqar – Qualifier 1 Winner
2. Qumber Ali Rizvi – Qualifier 2 Winner
3. Samith – Wildcard Winner
4. Jefferson Andrey Ortiz R – Wildcard Runner Up
1. Pineapple Cake – Qualifier 1 Winner
2. NHK Esports – Qualifier 2 Winner
3. Yikes – Wildcard Winner
4. Kachow – Wildcard Winner Runner Up
1. Blind Esports – Qualifier 1 Winner
2. Deadrow Esports – Qualifier 1 Runner Up
3. Team Mafias – Qualifier 2 Winner
4. Team Evolution – Qualifier 2 Runner Up
5. TSG Army – Qualifier 3 Winner
6. Godlike – Qualifier 3 Runner Up
7. Hex Esports – Qualifier 4 Winner
8. Orangutan Elite – Qualifier 4 Runner Up
9. Aslaaa Esports – Wildcard Winner
10. Operax Esports – Wildcard Runner Up
11. Xtreme Troner Esports – Wildcard #3 Placement
12. Vasiyo Esports – Wildcard #4 Placement
Santosh Smith, Director of Capital Group, said: “For the last two years, the competition has served as a stepping stone for everyone who has aspired to go pro. It makes us happy to know that so many gamers from all around the nation are able to benefit from the opportunities offered through the Esportz Premier Series. For the First Esports LAN Championship of 2023 in Mumbai, we are delighted to enhance the journey for qualified players as well as the fans by offering the experience of the Grand Finale in an offline LAN setting and bringing all facets of gaming together under one roof.
The venue will enable visitors to Meet and Greet their favourite gaming personalities, including Xyaa, Pinkcess, Jimmy Gaming, HydraFlick, Meow16K, and Sharkshe, as well as top TWOB Creators Raunak, Gyro, Insane, Alex Ignite, Sasuke, Shonty, Rocky, and others. A Free2Play Arena encompassing the latest technologies will equip the location with cutting-edge gaming consoles, Virtual Reality setups, and even Simulator setups to encourage attendees to unleash the gamer within them. Two Influencer Showdowns are planned as well which will ensure that the gaming entertainment factor is present. To top it all off, a live musical performance by a The industry artist will set the tone as all the action takes place over LAN with India’s greatest teams and players.
The event is open to everyone, much like what the tournament reflects, and tickets can be secured by registering at www.esportz.in or by clicking here. The entire event will be live-streamed exclusively on the Esportz YouTube Channel as well for netizens.