Even after three years of its launch, Free Fire is still among the most played games right now. Developers usually offer new content and features every month, boosting the overall experience to keep existing players intact while attracting new players to the platform.
The game is available to download on iOS and Android, while players can also enjoy it on a PC/laptop with the help of an emulator. Players have several emulators at their disposals such as GameLoop, BlueStacks, MEmu, NoxPlayer, and more.
Free Fire players mostly utilize the BlueStacks emulator to play the battle royale game on their PC or laptops, because the features allow for a better gaming experience. Some of the necessary features are:
ALSO READ: How to Redeem special codes December
Here are some steps players can follow to download and play Free Fire on PC using the BlueStacks emulator.
1. First, players need to the emulator’s website and download the latest version.
2. After downloading, players can install BlueStacks on their PCs. They can log in using their Google Accounts.
3. Now, players need to search for Garena Free Fire
4. Next, tap on the “Install” button
5. After installation, players can open it and sign in to their ID using the available option and start playing the game.
Players can also play the game without installing the full Free Fire application. Players can play the trial version to understand the functioning of the game. This is easy thanks to Google Play Instant, which allows players to check out an app or look at a demo version, giving them an idea about its working.