Clash of Clans was a strategy and fun game when it was released, but over time as the game evolved and made its way into e-sports, the game became very popular, although the game gaining popularity. In Clash of Clans, updates every few times to balance the game. Clan War Leagues is a season-based league structure for Clan Wars. Once a month, Clans participate in week-long Seasons, during which they fight other Clans of similar skill level each day of the week. The Clan War Leagues are Bronze, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Master and Champion league. Complete Information about Clan War League step by step in Clash of Clans. Clan War League Starting after 10 Days in Clash of Clans
The sign-up period starts right before a Clan Wars League season starts. Clan leaders have two days to enter battle league matchmaking with at least 15 individuals chosen. Upon the commencement of the Clan Wars League season, the standard Clan Wars button is replaced by the Clan Wars League button:
By default, all clan members are on the roster for the Clan War League. The roster represents the pool of players who can participate in the battles of the season and receive rewards.
Each Season Clans can choose from two war sizes: 15vs15 and 30vs30. In Champion league, only the war size 15vs15 is available.
Clans can decide the size of the battle at the start of each season, and this does not affect their league status in any way. If clans switch between battle sizes between seasons, they will continue from the league they arrived in, regardless of which battle size they played first.
• Can I play Clan War League and Regular Clan Wars at the same time?
If you want to play both a Clan War and Clan War Leagues, you have to join a Clan War in Clan A, and be enrolled to Clan War Leagues in Clan B.
A Clan can only participate in one war type at a time: Clan War Leagues or regular Clan Wars or a Friendly War. If a Clan is participating in Clan War Leagues, they cannot start a Clan War or Friendly war until Clan War Leagues are over.
• Each League runs once per season, at roughly the same time as each other.
• Once every season, there will be a two-day League sign-up period, where Clans can sign up for the War Leagues.
• Once a Clan has signed up, they will be placed in a group with seven other Clans in the same league as the Clan.
• After the group has been set, the War League begins, and lasts for eight days. The Clans will begin a round-robin tournament, where each Clan battles every opposing Clan once.
• At the end of the War League period, the best performing Clans in the group will be promoted to the next higher league, while the worst performing Clans will be demoted to the next lower league. If your clan places last and you are in the lowest league, you will not be demoted.